If you are experiencing pain in your psoas muscle (lower back or in your hips) then knowing where to correctly place a TENS unit electrode pad is the first step in getting pain relief.
TENS units offer a medication free way to address pain management. They are affordable, easy to use and best of all have no side effects when used correctly. Keep reading to find out how a TENS unit can help with your psoas muscle pain.
Psoas tens unit placement
- Never place a TENS electrode pad over your heart, eyes or carotid arteries.
- Never place directly on your spine
- Always make sure your device is fully charged before using.
- Clean the surface of the skin where the pads will be placed. This will remove any dirt/oils that can shorten the lifespan of the pads.
- Never place over open wounds
- Do not use a TENS unit if you have a pacemaker.
Best TENS Unit for home use
This is the exact TENS unit that I use. It is perfect for alleviating many common types of pain. The iReliev is a great little device and has a lot going for it. It is well under $80 and has several programs to choose from and is small enough to fit in your pocket.
You do not need to spend hundreds of dollars to get a quality TENS unit and iReliev gives you a ton of value for the price being paid. Best part is they are based in Dallas, Texas and have phenomenal customer service FREE shipping and delivery in less than 5 days.
Get yours today on the iReliev website by clicking here.
Why should you trust me?
Thank you for reading,
Heat therapy is one of the tried, tested, and widely used methods of alleviating pain. By applying targeted heat to specific areas, one can easily find quick relief for muscle or joint aches and...
Far infrared heating pads are an increasingly popular technology. In simple words, it is radiant heating. This type of radiation has some unique heating properties. As soon as Far infrared heat...