If you are experiencing pain in your psoas muscle (lower back or in your hips) then knowing where to correctly place a TENS unit electrode pad is the first step in getting pain relief.
TENS units offer a medication free way to address pain management. They are affordable, easy to use and best of all have no side effects when used correctly. Keep reading to find out how a TENS unit can help with your psoas muscle pain.
Psoas tens unit placement
- Never place a TENS electrode pad over your heart, eyes or carotid arteries.
- Never place directly on your spine
- Always make sure your device is fully charged before using.
- Clean the surface of the skin where the pads will be placed. This will remove any dirt/oils that can shorten the lifespan of the pads.
- Never place over open wounds
- Do not use a TENS unit if you have a pacemaker.
Best TENS Unit for Home Use
This is the exact TENS unit that I use. It is perfect for alleviating many common types of pain. The iReliev is a great little device and has a lot going for it. It is well under $80 and has several programs to choose from and is small enough to fit in your pocket.
You do not need to spend hundreds of dollars to get a quality TENS unit and iReliev gives you a ton of value for the price being paid.
Best part is they are based in Dallas, Texas and have phenomenal customer service FREE shipping and delivery in less than 5 days.
Get yours today on the iReliev website by clicking here.
Why should you trust me?
Thank you for reading,